One of the largest Ukrainian IT companies enters the neo-banking market. And at the moment he is looking for an experienced Solution Architect to develop software IT infrastructure for a neo bank, to support and support integration with software from various vendors.
· Development from scratch of an online banking system.
· Analysis and selection of innovative IT solutions and technologies for use in the target IT architecture of the bank.
· Integration with related systems and its further development and support (third line), including optimization of application functionality.
· Celebrating with other departments in order to fully cover business needs.
· Work in an business- and product-oriented environment.
- Track and control implementation progress.
- Take part in issue resolution process.
- Take part in task management.
- Provide strategic estimates for different solution implementation approaches.
- POC implementation.
- CI/CD process design.
- Participate in code reviews.
· Gym and sports program (football, volleyball, etc.).
· Paid professional development and trainings.
· Ability to work remotely.
· Insurance reimbursement.
· English courses.
· Comfortable recreation area with table tennis, football, games, Playstation.
· Annual paid vacation (24 calendar days) unlimited paid sick leaves.
· Great teambuildings and corporate events.
· Work schedule: five-day work week from 09:00 (11:00) — 18:00 (20:00).