Moneyveo is a Ukrainian product FinTech company. We created the first online instant loan service in Ukraine. Thanks to our own technological development and customer focus, we have been holding the leadership in the branch of non-bank online loans for 7 years (according to Ukrainian E-Commerce Expert). In 2020 we launched a service in Vietnam and continue to expand our geography of presence. Nowadays more than 1,000,000 users trust us.
We are looking for a generalist who can drive the design process end to end: from user journey and wireframing to interactive prototypes and high-fidelity design.
- Experience in designing mobile apps for banking or fintech products
- Understanding of all stages of mobile application development: from idea to release
- In-depth knowledge of user interface and native patterns for mobile
- Excellent knowledge of IOS and Material Guidelines
- Good understanding of Human-Centred design principles and a variety of user research methods
- Experience in interviewing users and stakeholders
- An experience in doing user research and testing (qualitative and quantitative)
- Experience with analytics, reviews and conclusions
- Experience in creating and using personas, CJM’s, mind maps, low & high fidelity, interactive prototypes, annotated wireframes and user flows
- Experience in creating atomic design systems in Figma
- Excellent UI design skills
- Ability to present and articulate UI/UX decisions
- A portfolio that demonstrates the above skills
- English level B2 or higher
- Fluent Figma skills
- Adobe Package (XD, Photoshop, Illustrator)
Will be an advantage:
- Animation and micro animation skills
- Independent and responsible
- Proactive person
- Team player
- Dynamic and quality-oriented Superb attention to details
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work well in a highly collaborative cross-functional team.
- Work on mobile Android and iOS fintech applications.
- Participation in all stages of design processes.
- Create and sustain high design standards.
- Participate in the user research and testing, work with analytics.
- Carefully analyse customer’s needs and competition.
- Translate complex workflows into simple and great looking interfaces.
- Create low fidelity and high-fidelity prototypes.
- Analyse technical requirements and constraints.
- Pass along wireframes and mockups to the design and development team, and follow-up on further developments with the development team.
- You will be a part of Moneyveo UX / UI Design team and a Product team which develops an app in collaboration with external vendors. Therefore, you will work in cross functional team, collaborate with vendors (App design and development companies, Market researchers, etc) and yet be a part of a Design team – an ambassador of inner design requirements.