Our primary product is an high-load online credit system (900 000+ regular users), allowing customer to get a loan online within 10 minutes.
We are looking for experienced Financial Analyst in Kiev office.
You will be responsible for
- Support budgeting process
- Prepare accurate budget and forecast models by understanding business drivers to improve budget and forecast accuracy
- Responsibility for analysing profitability and costings of new products and projects (ROI, DCF analysis, NPV)
- To maintain efficient monthly C&B processes to support all populations of employees including benefit calculation and benefit communication, manage C&B analytics (few days a month)
- Bridge gap between MarketingRisk managementCollection departments with finance.
- Working experience 2 years or more.
- Deep knowledge of the SQL, Excel
- Experience in financial analysis.
- Corporate massage therapist.
- Conferences, courses and trainings (Paid).
- Flexible working schedule (08:00-10:00 to 17:00-19:00).
- Pleasant buns in the form of corporate events and teamwork, syrups, fruit, cookies, ice cream.
- Lounge with exercise machine, wall bars, table football and tennis, Xbox.
- Vacation days (24 calendar days / year), sick leave.
- Comfortable, modern office in Pechersk district.
- Regular users of more than 900 000 clients.
- More than 11 billion UAH were provided to our clients.
- For the first time to fill out an application for an online loan, the client of our service needs approximately 8 minutes.
- Our system processes the application and makes a decision in less than 1 minute.
CV review period is 14 calendar days.
Contact person: Anastasiia
Найближчим часом ми вам відповімо.