About the product: Moneyveo is a fast growing product company. Our primary product is an online credit system (moneyveo.com), allowing customer to get a loan online within 10 minutes.
Main client website is implemented in ASP.NET MVC, communicating with various backend services via different types of transport (messaging with Rabbit, REST calls, WCF). System is integrated with tons of 3rd party services. We are actively working on improving existing components design, moving to .Net Core and a more microservice-like architecture.
We are looking for a Manual QA engineer to extend our development teams in Kiev office.
Responsibilities: Quality assurance, manual testing, deployment, automation tests running.
- Experience from 2 years preferably under Windows/Windows Server platform.
- GUI testing, Web-interface testing, back office testing, under-skin testing.
- Bug reports, test cases, test plans.
- Client- and server-side testing.
- Knowledge of WEB standards and experience testing Web services and REST based APIs.
- SQL language knowledge.
- Willingness and ability to engage in quality assurance processes, not only quality control.
- SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) undestadnding.
- Different testing levels understanding: unit, module, acceptance etc.
- At least one bug tracker knowledge (preferably JIRA).
- Collaboration with developers and customers.
As a plus:
- Continuous Integration;
- Good English;
- Prioritization understanding;
- At least one test automation tool knowledge (preferably Selenuim/WebDriver);
- Experience of mobile (Android/iOS) apps testing;
- Individual parking.
- Flexible working hours.
- Professional development.
- Modern office near the subway Pecherskaya / Arsenalna with table tennis, Xbox and cookies.
- Paid leave 24 calendar days, 4 days a month — work from home.
- Salary level depends on your wishes and skills.
- Regular users of more than 700 000 clients.
- More than 10 billion UAH were provided to our clients.
- For the first time to fill out an application for an online loan, the client of our service needs approximately 8 minutes.
- Our system processes the application and makes a decision in less than 1 minute.
CV review period is 14 calendar days. In case of a positive decision, we will contact you during this time to arrange an interview.
Контактное лицо: Кравченко Мария
Найближчим часом ми вам відповімо.