About the product: Moneyveo is a fast growing product company. Our primary product is an online credit system (moneyveo.ua), allowing customer to get a loan online within 10 minutes.
Main client website is implemented in ASP.NET MVC, communicating with various backend services via different types of transport (messaging with Rabbit, REST calls, WCF). System is integrated with tonns of 3rd party services. We are actively working on improving existing components design, moving to .Net Core and a more microservice-like architecture.
We are growing, and now creating new Core team led by our Architect.
As part of the team, you will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Technical supervision on all products development department currently works on.
- Addressing non-functional requirements, such as, – scalability, monitoring, CI/CD stuff.
- Troubleshooting performance issues, performance tuning.
- Responsible for technical evolution of the products.
- Strongly involved into POC development.
- Code reviews.
- 3-5 years relevant development experience with C#.
- Solid knowledge of ASP.NET MVC / WebAPI / ASP.NET Core pipelines.
- Experienced with .Net Core.
- DI frameworks: Autofac, .Net Core built-in, etc.
- Components interaction understanding – REST API, WCF, async interaction with message brokers.
- SQL Server, Mongo.
- ORM – Entity Framework and / or NHibernate.
- Multi-threading implementation understanding, familiar with TPL.
- Experience writing unit tests frameworks (NUnit, XUnit, Moq, etc. ).
- Familiar with GitFlow.
- Product oriented mindset.
- Team player, communicability.
As a plus:
- Experience with Angular (7).
- Performance optimization experience.
- Understanding of different software architecture concepts (n-tier, onion, web-queue-worker).
- QA and Security understanding.
- Continuous Integration understanding.
- Software development lifecycle (SDLC) understanding.
- High-load services experience.
- Async and queue experience (RabbitMQ, MSMQ, MQSeries etc.).
- NoSQL experience.
- Familiar with Docker and Linux environment
- Mathematical background.
- Individual parking.
- Flexible working hours.
- Professional development.
- Modern office near the subway Pecherskaya / Arsenalna with table tennis, Xbox and cookies.
- Paid leave 24 calendar days, 4 days a month — work from home.
- Salary level depends on your wishes and skills.
- Regular users of more than 800 000 clients.
- More than 11 billion UAH were provided to our clients.
- For the first time to fill out an application for an online loan, the client of our service needs approximately 8 minutes.
- Our system processes the application and makes a decision in less than 1 minute.
CV review period is 14 calendar days. In case of a positive decision, we will contact you during this time to arrange an interview.
Contact Person: Aleksandr, Senior IT Recruiter
Найближчим часом ми вам відповімо.