About the product: Moneyveo is a fast growing product company. Our primary product is an online credit system (moneyveo.com), allowing customer to get a loan online within 10 minutes.
Main client website is implemented in ASP.NET MVC, communicating with various backend services via different types of transport (messaging with Rabbit, REST calls, WCF). System is integrated with tons of 3rd party services. We are actively working on improving existing components design, moving to .Net Core and a more microservice-like architecture.
We are looking for experienced full-stack .Net developer to extend our product team in Kiev office.
Responsibilities: As part of the team, you will be responsible for new feature development, writing unit test for your changes, and active participation in the code review process. The development is mainly focused on new market requirements implementation, 3rd party providers integration, and performance optimization to address increasing load demands.
- 3-5 years relevant development experience with C#
- Solid knowledge of ASP.NET MVC / WebAPI / ASP.NET Core pipelines
- Experienced with .Net Core
- DI frameworks: Autofac, .Net Core built-in, etc.
- Components interaction understanding – REST API, WCF, async interaction with message brokers
- SQL Server, Mongo
- ORM – Entity Framework and / or NHibernate.
- Multi-threading implementation understanding, familiar with TPL
- Experience writing unit tests frameworks (NUnit, XUnit, Moq, etc. )
- Familiar with GitFlow
- Product oriented mindset
- Team player, communicability.
As a plus:
- Experience with Angular (7).
- Performance optimization experience.
- Understanding of different software architecture concepts (n-tier, onion, web-queue-worker).
- QA and Security understanding.
- Continuous Integration understanding.
- Software development lifecycle (SDLC) understanding.
- High-load services experience.
- Async and queue experience (RabbitMQ, MSMQ, MQSeries etc.).
- NoSQL experience.
- Familiar with Docker and Linux environment
- Mathematical background.
- Individual parking.
- Flexible working hours.
- Professional development.
- Modern office near the subway Pecherskaya / Arsenalna with table tennis, Xbox and cookies.
- Paid leave 24 calendar days, 4 days a month — work from home.
- Salary level depends on your wishes and skills.
- Regular users of more than 700 000 clients.
- More than 10 billion UAH were provided to our clients.
- For the first time to fill out an application for an online loan, the client of our service needs approximately 8 minutes.
- Our system processes the application and makes a decision in less than 1 minute.
Contact person – Aleksandr Hebultovskiy
CV review period is 14 calendar days. In case of a positive decision, we will contact you during this time to arrange an interview.
Найближчим часом ми вам відповімо.