Moneyveo is a Ukrainian product FinTech company. We created the first online instant loan service in Ukraine. Thanks to our own technological development and customer focus, we have been holding the leadership in the branch of non-bank online loans for 7 years (according to Ukrainian E-Commerce Expert). In 2020 we launched a service in Vietnam and continue to expand our geography of presence. Nowadays more than 1,000,000 users trust us.
- Development of architecture from scratch a large fintech project.
- Analysis and selection of innovative IT solutions and technologies for use in the target IT architecture of the product.
- Cоllаbоrаting with оther dеpаrtmеnts in оrder tо fully cover business needs. Work in an bisuness- and product-oriented environment.
- Track and control implementation progress.
- Take part in issue resolution process.
- Take part in task management.
- Provide strategic estimates for different solution implementation approaches.
- Participate in the development and implementation of new card products.
- Experience in IT from 5+ years (architect / analyst / developer / team lead).
- Knowledge of automation of end-to-end end-to-end business processes on a single, customizable platform;
- Practical knowledge in integration projects with a large number of interfaces between systems.
- It will be a plus – experience with high-load systems.
- Experience in work and design of relational, document-oriented DBMS (Oracle, MS SQLServer, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Apache Cassandra).
- Skills in conducting a comparative analysis of possible architectural solutions and forming a digest of the positive and negative qualities of each option.
- The flexibility of the mind, the ability to negotiate with the business and IT teams, the ability to justify the chosen decision.
- Gym and sports program (football, volleyball, etc.).
- Comfortable recreation area with table tennis, football, games, Playstation.
- Insurance expenses reimbursement.
- English courses.
- “Cafeteria-style” benefit program (cinema tickets, theater/ travel, etc.).
- Paid professional development and trainings.
- Great teambuildings and corporate events.
- Corporate Loan Program.
- Participation in the corporate program “Wellness Hub” (office meals, corporate tournaments, group cinema nights, office massage service, gym).
- Annual paid vacation (24 calendar days) unlimited paid sick leaves.
- Work schedule: five-day work week from 08:00 (10:00) – 17:00 (19:00).
- Modern and cozy office in Pechersk district (Leipzigska st., 15-B).
- Ability to work remotely.
Найближчим часом ми вам відповімо.