About the product: Moneyveo is a fast growing product company. Our primary product is an online credit system (moneyveo.com), allowing customer to get a loan online within 10 minutes.
Main client website is implemented in ASP.NET MVC, communicating with various backend services via different types of transport (messaging with Rabbit, REST calls, WCF). System is integrated with tons of 3rd party services. We are actively working on improving existing components design, moving to .Net Core and a more microservice-like architecture.
We are looking for experienced Technical Writer to extend our product team in Kiev office.
Responsibilities: As part of the team, you will be responsible for new feature development, writing unit test for your changes, and active participation in the code review process. The development is mainly focused on new market requirements implementation, 3rd party providers integration, and performance optimization to address increasing load demands.
- 2+ years of experience as a technical writer.
- Experience in multi-language technical documentation support (with common part and regional specifics).
- Perfect information decomposition skills and ability to structure information.
- Good creative and analyst skills.
- Basic understanding of main technologies purpose (HTML, XML, CSS, JSON, SQL, JS etc.).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Understanding of main documentation design standards.
- Advanced MS Word skills.
- High literacy, proofreading and editing skills.
- Fluent English.
It might be an advantage if you have:
- Knowledge of one of tracking systems: Jira, Mantis, Redmine or other.
- Experience in the software development.
- Experience of working with technical patents and patent applications.
- Docbook knowledge.
- Practical experience of mockup making (Moqups, Balsamiq Mockups etc.).
- Creating and supporting user documentation for software application (User Documentation, Manuals, User Guides, etc).
- Documentation translations.
- Creating and supporting video guides (screen captured).
- Collect, understand and document information that will be communicated to our clients or internally.
- Help people find the documents or information they are looking for.
- Design and format documents in a way that corresponds to the requirements set by our company.
- Maintain existing documentation by updating both the content and the look (Team placement, Org chart, Meeting minutes, etc.).
- Gym and sports program (football, volleyball, etc.).
- Corporate massage therapist.
- Сonferences сourses and trainings (Paid).
- Flexible working schedule (09:00-11:00 to 18:00-20:00).
- Pleasant buns in the form of corporate events and teamwork, syrups, fruit, cookies, ice cream.
- Lounge with exercise machine, wall bars, table football and tennis, Xbox.
- Vacation days (24 calendar days / year), sick leave.
- Comfortable, modern office in Pechersk district.
- Regular users of more than 800 000 clients.
- More than 11 billion UAH were provided to our clients.
- For the first time to fill out an application for an online loan, the client of our service needs approximately 8 minutes.
- Our system processes the application and makes a decision in less than 1 minute.
Contact Person – Aleksandr
CV review period is 14 calendar days. In case of a positive decision, we will contact you during this time to arrange an interview.
Найближчим часом ми вам відповімо.